apartment for rent
365 Warwick Ave. Unit 105, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
365 Warwick, Clean, Good Light, Walk to Lake + Grand Lake, Great Building
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 365 Warwick, walk to lake + Grand Lake,
- Great building!
- 1 bedroom/1 bath
- Big Living room area
- Kitchen is modern and includes small dining area
- Recently remodeled bathroom
- Real stone countertops, modern tile backsplash in kitchen
- Landlord pays water and garbage
- Cat OK with extra deposit
- Great light
- Open and airy feel
- Very well maintained
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has beautiful landscaping and features
- Property is also very well maintained
- 15 units in building
- Friendly, attentive on-site managers
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- One of Oakland’s most desirable neighborhoods north of Lake Merritt, Adam's Point
- Located between Euclid Street and Perkins Avenue just a few blocks above Grand Avenue.
- Charming quiet neighborhood
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful necklace of lights)
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately 1.3 miles to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.