apartment for rent
364 40th Street Unit 1, Oakland, CA 94609.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
Coming Soon! Available Summer 2018. Please check back for more details!
Construction in Progress
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
Inspired by Traditional English Style Architecture, The Temescal Muse is a collection of brand new Town Homes surrounding a common courtyard for a classic European feel with modern finishes. The front door of each home faces towards the courtyard and creating a feeling of a Micro Neighborhood. The vision entailed creating a real community not just another building.
Each unit is unique, offering a variety of choices including Three Bedroom, Two Bedroom, and Studio Units. Interior spaces are thoughtfully appointed with durable wood flooring, clever storage alcoves, and high ceilings. Some units have patios or French balconies.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Each room equipped with heating and A/C units
- Cable and high speed internet ready
- Washer/Dryer in each unit
- Gated parking
Live Eat Play
The Temescal Neighborhood has been growing and changing for the past several years. With the most recent developments bringing in mixed-use commercial and residential buildings for exceptional living above highly popular restaurants and shops. The Muse is walking distance to Telegraph Ave, Piedmont Avenue, and MacArthur BART. Nearby restaurants and shops include, Hog's Apothecary, Homeroom, Clove and Hoof, and Subrosa Coffee. Nearby parks and outdoor spaces provide ample natural space in the middle of an busy urban environment. The Temescal Muse will sit atop one of Oakland's newest restaurants Bierhaus, the owners of which are excited to open their second Bay Area gastropub in this community.
Opening Summer 2018
Check back for more details on pricing and availability or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Temescal neighborhood
- Located on 40th Street and Manila.
- Just 5 blocks to Telegraph shopping
- 1 block to Broadway
- Very close to Piedmont Ave. excellent shopping, restaurants, bars, theater, and coffee houses.
- 6 blocks to Macarthur BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Telegraph Ave and Broadway
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square