apartment for rent
373 Orange St. Unit A, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
Brand New Photos Up! Available Now!
373 Orange, Updated Building and Units, Won't Last, 4-Plex
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Update one bedroom, one bathroom
- Huge living room
- Quality updating with left vintage details
- Beautiful separate dining room with built-in cabinetry
- Remodeled Kitchen & Bath
- New stainless kitchen appliances
- Real stone countertops
- Tons of storage space
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Updated building with new paint
- Forced air heating
- New Ceramic tile in kitchen and bathroom
- Outstanding light
- Shared coin operated laundry
- Cats Ok with deposit, no dogs
- Large storage space included
- The perfect balance of old and new!
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Northern Adam's Point
- The cross streets are Orange St. and Harrison St.
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful necklace of lights)
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market, Whole Foods
- Also walk to Piedmont Ave. shops and restaurants
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately 1 mile to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.