apartment for rent
369 Orange St Unit A, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
Completely Remodeled Four-Plex
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Completely Remodeled Unit
- Quality Hardwood flooring throughout
- Real Stone Countertops
- Ample Windows with Amazing light
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gas Stove
- Unlimited laundry use included
- No detail overlooked
- Dedicated forced air heater with digital thermostat
- Cedar lined closet
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Northern Adam's Point
- The cross streets are Orange St. and Harrison St.
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful necklace of lights)
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market, Whole Foods
- Also walk to Piedmont Ave. shops and restaurants
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately 1 mile to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.