apartment for rent
447 Orange St Unit 36, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
447 Orange,1/1, Condo-quality, Adam's Point, Walk to Lake
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 447 Orange, Condo-quality 1Bed, Adam's Point, Walk to Lake
- 1 bedroom/ 1 bath unit
- Newly remodeled bathroom
- New Carpet
- All electric kitchen with dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Fresh Paint
- Lots of light and space
- Cats OK with depost, NO DOGS
- Landlord pays for water and garbage
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has beautiful and well maintained landscape and features
- 29 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single intercom entry building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Northern Adam's Point
- The cross streets are Orange St. and MacArthur Blvd.
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful necklace of lights)
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Also walk to Piedmont Ave. shops and restaurants
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately 1.2 miles to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.