apartment for rent
262 Vernon St. Unit 302, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
1/2 Month's Rent Off Move In w/ Leases starting Feb 1st!
262 Vernon, Great 1bedroom/1bath, Adam's Point, Walk to BART, Lake
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Fresh paint and carpet
- Updated Kitchen & Bath
- 1bedroom/ 1bathroom
- Super clean apartment
- Lots of cabinet space
- Gas stove
- Large closet
- Great light
- Landlord pays water and garbage
- $30/month cat rent, but sorry NO DOG
- Meticulously Maintained Pool
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has well maintained interior landscape and features
- 21 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single intercom entry building
- Open and airy inside the building with great light
- Very well maintained building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Adam's Point
- The cross streets are Vernon and Lee St.
- Highly desirable location:
- Approximately one mile to 19th Street BART
- Lake Merritt is 3 blocks away
- Walking distance to Grand Ave shops, theater and restaurants, Farmer’s Market, Lake Park, Downtown Oakland and Jack London Square
- Also close to Piedmont Ave shops and restaurants
- Short walking distance to Whole Foods Market
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.