apartment for rent
366 Staten Ave. Unit 305, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
$1000 Off Move In
366 Staten, Quality Building, Walk to Grand Ave and Lake
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Spacious unit with a great floor plan and balcony
- Very well maintained
- All electric kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, and oven
- Very clean
- Garbage disposal
- Lots of cabinet and closet space
- Water and garbage paid
- No smoking
- Cats OK with extra deposit
- Storage, laundry and parking are available
- Walk to Whole Foods and Lake Merritt!
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Well maintained building with gated entry and gated parking garage.
- Property has well maintained landscaping and features
- Newly painted building
- 24 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single intercom entry building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Adam's Point
- Cross streets are Staten Ave. and Palm Ave.
- Just two blocks above Grand Avenue.
- Charming quiet neighborhood
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful necklace of lights)
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Walk to Whole Foods Market
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately 1.2 miles to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.