apartment for rent
432-450 Euclid Ave. Unit 434, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
$1000 Off Move In
432-450 Euclid,1/1,Charming Cottage Style Townhome, Near Lake
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Just 1 block north of Lake Merritt! Must see!
- Charming cottage style townhouse in a garden setting.
- 1920’s Mediterranean style courtyard and shared patio area.
- Hardwood floors and great architectural details
- Sunny kitchen with gas stove
- Tile counters
- Tile bathroom
- Lots of light!
- Cats OK with deposit, NO DOGS
- Classic 1920's Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has shared central garden area
- 10 units on property
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Adam's Point
- Cross Streets are Euclid Ave. and Burk St.
- Approximately 1.2 miles to 19th Street BART
- Close to casual carpool corner of Perkins and Grand Ave., and buses on Grand Ave.
- Near highways 580, 13, 24, and 80.
- Walk to BART, Lakeside Park, Lake Merritt
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, theater, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Walk to Whole Foods Market and nearby Trader Joe's